Hi friends! I don’t know about you, but I love free stuff! So as a THANK YOU to you, blog visitor, I want to give you some free stuff, too!
I remember those days in college where my roommate and I would go to tons of events just to get free stuff: free food, t-shirts, pens, notebooks, folders, planners, stickers, buttons…whatever they were offering in their booth, if it was free, we wanted it.
Even though I’m a young professional now, I still love free stuff. Can you relate?
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read the full disclosure for more information.
Free Inspiring Phone Wallpapers
I’ve created these beautiful phone wallpapers and screensavers to help encourage and inspire you as you navigate the “adulting struggle” as I like to call it.
Given how many times I look at my phone per day, these wallpapers are great to help me stay positive, stay focused, stay joyful, and keep my focus on the Lord. In my collection, you’ll find phone screensavers with:
- Bible Verses
- Godly Inspirational Quotes
- General Inspirational Quotes
- Career Woman Quotes — new!
- Christmas and Holiday Themes
- Just for Fun
These links will take you to the different folders where you can download the screensaver of your choosing.
You will need to download the screensaver to your phone’s gallery or camera roll as a jpg, jpeg, or png. Then in your settings or gallery, set the screensaver as the wallpaper on your phone. It’s that simple!
Now you’ll have a screensaver to encourage you throughout the day.
Download Here — Career Woman Quotes / Working Woman Quotes.
See full post: 25 Motivating Career Woman Quotes about Jobs and Life
Download Here — Bible Verse Phone Wallpapers and Screensavers.
Download Here — General Inspirational Phone Wallpapers and Screensavers.
Download Here — Godly Inspirational Phone Wallpapers and Screensavers.
Download Here — Just for Fun Wallpapers and Screensavers.
Download Here — Christmas and Holiday Themed Wallpapers and Screensavers.
Free Printables for Adulting
In addition to the free phone screensavers, I also have other Freebies sprinkled throughout my blog posts. These free printables are here to encourage you and help you with your “adulting struggle.”
From the Living Category
- Personal Goals Worksheet and Suggested Goals Categorized by Goal Type — Download the 2021 edition here with suggested goals and blank pages for you to brainstorm and track goals. Whatever you chose as your personal goals for 2021, make sure they reflect what’s important to you and the future you envision.
Read the Full Post: Important Personal Goals for a Woman in Her 20s
- End of Year Journal Prompts and Reflection Questions to Ask Yourself — I’ve created an end of year reflection worksheet to help you reflect and set your new year intentions. This printable includes a list of all of the end of year questions to ask yourself that I’ve mentioned in my full post. It also has the list of free writing topics and journal prompts to help you reflect.
As a bonus, I’m including my questions to help you set your new year intentions, too!
Read the Full Post: 35 Thoughtful End of Year Reflection Questions to Ask Yourself
- Weekly Goals Template & Daily Goals Tracker — This weekly goals template will help you choose and set your goals. It also includes pages for brainstorming your goals and finding a weekly focus for the week. The daily goals tracker helps you get into the tiny details of your weekly goals.
Read the Full Post: 100 Weekly Goal Ideas to Help You Focus Your Life
- Info Tracker for Researching Apartments — This is the spreadsheet I used to keep track of the information I found about apartments I was considering. It also has a tab where you can list out your “must-haves,” “wants,” and “would likes.” Apartment hunting can be stressful, so stay organized with this tracker. I recommend downloading and using Excel for the best experience.
- Master List of Questions to Ask before Renting an Apartment — Part of my ultimate apartment hunting checklist, this printable has almost 100 questions to ask yourself and the landlord before renting an apartment. Special questions for those renting while in college, too.
Read the Full Post: The Ultimate Apartment Hunting Checklist for Young Professionals
- First Apartment Checklist — Moving into your first apartment is a cause of celebration! As you get ready to move into your new pad, download this first apartment checklist. It will help you get organized and identify what you may need to purchase for your new place.
Read the Full Post: 12+ Practical Tips for Moving into Your First Apartment
- Summer Bucket List Template — Before you start your summer adventures, download the summer bucket list template. It have some ideas from yours truly and space for you to fill in your own. I hope this summer you have some amazing memories and that these bucket list ideas make it all the merrier!
Read the Full Post: 70 Fun Summer Bucket List Ideas for Adults
From the Working Category
- Networking Tips for Young Professionals — Download this free printable and PDF with a one page refresher of the best networking tips. This printable has 18 networking tips, including those for people who hate networking (like me).
Read the Full Post: 15 Networking Tips for Young Professionals who Hate Networking
From the Growing in Faith Category
- Prayer for Battling Fear — As you’re working through your own journey of removing fear from the mind and heart, download this prayer. I hope that it helps you let go of fear and draws you closer to God.
Read the Full Post: 5 Strategies for How to Remove Fear from the Mind and Heart
- 30+ Beautiful and Inspiring Scriptures about God’s Love — There are so many words to describe God’s Love: patient, kind, gentle, compassionate, everlasting, powerful, perfect, unconditional, unfailing–the list goes on and on. For the times when you forget, download this free printable with a list of all of the scripture references mentioned in the full post. I hope these scriptures about God’s love encourage you.
Read the Full Post: 30+ Beautiful and Inspiring Scriptures about God’s Love
- Emergency Bible Numbers & Scriptures for Times of Trouble — For those times when you need Scripture or words of encouragement, here is a free printable with a list of emergency bible numbers. Use it for easy reference during emergency situations and times of trouble.
Read the Full Post: 50 Encouraging Scriptures for Emergency Situations & Times of Trouble
More Freebies to Come!
That’s all the freebies I have for now! I will keep updating this page as I create more printables for my blog posts and phone screensavers for my collection. If you want to get updates whenever I add something new, sign up for my email list below!
You’ll also get an opt-in freebie when you sign up: How to Make a Gratitude List.
This printable is a quick how-to for making a gratitude list or starting a gratitude journal. Trust me, adults big and small can benefit from this printable. Sometimes all you need to change your perspective is a little more gratitude. Read the post: Why You Should Keep a Gratitude Journal!
Subscribe for regular post updates and fun freebies and printables!