I’m a business consultant in corporate America by day, Christian lifestyle and career blogger by night, and probably writing novels or traveling on the weekends!
I like to encourage young women professionals through the transition from college to the adult working world. I do that by writing blog posts, sharing my own personal experiences, and coming up with fun tips and tricks so that you have some practical ways to navigate this season of life.
I am passionate about writing blog posts related to this specific time of transition and self-discovery. We could all always use another cheerleader or someone to remind us that it’s okay to fail and make mistakes and mess up sometimes.
This is a safe space for that, so tune in and stay connected!
My writing has been featured in The Glorious Table, YMI Today, Reclaim Today, and ProFellow. Check out my featured guest posts. If you want to know more about me, check out my Defining 7 further down the page.
Here for You!
I’m your resident blogger and host, Kara J Lovett, and I’m so happy that you are here. 🙂
I write often about my own experiences and talk candidly about my own struggles in life and battles of the spirit. My writing is honest and raw, so that by my posts you may find that you are not alone in whatever you are facing.
If there is anyway I can serve you better, drop me a line on my contact page. If you’re new here, I encourage you to explore my categories and leave me a comment on your favorite posts. Kara J Lovett Co. Blog Posts >>.
Not sure where to start? Here are some of my most recent posts!
More About Your Resident Blogger: Kara J Lovett
Here is what I call my Defining 7: the seven things that make me ME.
01. I am a Christian, claiming Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.
02. I have every single DVD of the Friends series which I’ve watched 6 times fully through. My superpower is that I can recognize almost any episode by a 10-second clip. I am most like Monica.
03. I am a Southern girl at heart. I love saying “y’all,” “y’all’s” and “y’all all,” not to be confused with “all y’all.” I hate the cold and hate humidity.
04. One of my most defining life experiences was when I taught English abroad for a year as a Fulbright ETA in Andorra and traveled to 18 countries (but my bucket list is still pretty long).
05. I am fluent in French. A lover of languages, you will often see foreign words mixed in with my posts. I also speak intermediate Chinese, Catalan, and a poco of Spanish.
06. I am a middle child. If you’re a middle child and you can relate, then you understand the struggles and the joys of getting caught in the middle.
07. My favorite way to be creative is tapping out my fantasy novels while listening to foreign music. My travels are usually inspiration for my next story.
You don’t have to navigate the adulting struggle on your own. Here at Kara J Lovett Co., we want to support you during this challenging time of figuring things out and getting it together.That’s why we’ve made the Getting it Together guide.
Free Guide for Subscribers
This exclusive guide includes 25 pages of encouragement and support for navigating the adulting struggle. It has proven strategies for tackling tough adulting situations and motivating yourself to be productive even when you’re not feeling it.
You can download a sample here or get the guide now by subscribing to our site.
Join our Email List!
And don’t worry, this is a spam-free zone.